Toon Link's back. I never really liked Toon Link, but a lot of others do, so I included him anyway.
How to Unlock
- Play 140 standard matches.
- Using Zelda, clear Classic mode on the Normal difficulty setting or higher with no continues.
Note:You must defeat Toon Link in a standard match after 1 of the above requirements is met in order to unlock him.
- Get Toon Link to join your party in "Tabuu's Revenge:Space-Time Chaos".
- Neutral Special Move:Hero's Bow
- Side Special Move:Boomerang
- Up Special Move:Spin Attack
- Down Special Move:Bomb
- Final Smash:Triforce Slash
Snake Codec Message
Snake:"Mei Ling, who is this kid with the cat eyes...?"
Mei Ling:"Oh, they call him Toon Link. Doesn't he look familiar?"
Snake:"Yeah, he looks just like Link."
Mei Ling:"But you know there have been several people who've gone by that name, right? They all have certain things in common--green clothes, a sword, a shield... But they all come from different lands and lived in different eras. And yet the spirit of the Triforce is timeless. It's an essence that transcends history."
Snake:"I think I can relate to that."
Mei Ling:"Huh? What do you mean?"
Snake:"There's been more than one 'Snake' too, you know."
Fighting against Toon Link
The key to winning against Toon Link is to focus on close-range combat. He can't use his projectiles at close range, leaving him very limited options. Essentially, deal with him the same way you would Link.