You know, it's fun making a Digimon's profile. It may be hard at times, but it's still pretty fun. Ok, time to stop talking! And this is the longest profile I've made.... so far!
How to Unlock
- Clear Classic mode with Agumon on the Hard difficulty.
Note: You must defeat Impmon in a standard match after completing the previous reequirement.
- Get Impmon to join you in Titans of Smash.
- Can triple jump.
- Can crawl.
- Not very strtong physically.
Nuetral Special: Night of Fire
- Impmon creates a small fire ball at his finger tips then hurls it at the opponent.
Side Special: Summon
- Impmon creates two rings of fire, one within the other, and creates a sphere of fire from the ring, which he then hurls at the target.
Up Special: Big Jump
- Does a large jump.
Down Special: Dadadada Kick
- Impmon kicks downwards multiple times.
Final Smash: Warp Digivolution
- Warp Digivolves into Beelzemon.
- Note: Is permanent until KO'd.
Nuetral Special: Double Impact
- Rapidly shoot foes with the dual shotguns Berenjena.
Side Special: Darkness Claw
- Slashes an enemy with claws infused with dark energy.
Up Special: Giant Jump
- A stronger version of Big Jump.
Down Special: Behemoth
Final Smash: Blast Mode
- Turns into Beelzemon Blast Mode. Is like Yoshi's Super Dragon, since he can fly, only Beelzemon Blast Mode can do several diferent moves.
Nuetral Special: Death Slinger
- Fires a dark blast from his cannon.
Side Special: Chaos Flare
- Traces a Pentagram then fires a dark flare from his cannon.
Snake Codec Message
- Snake: Colonel! What's with the demon thing?!
- Colonel: That would be Impmon.
- Snake: What a suiting name...
- Colonel: Well, no matter how suiting the name, this digimon's got attitude.
- Snake: Another Digimon? What's this one do?
- Colonel: Impmon creates fireballs in his hand and fires them at you. And if he digivolves, watch out. You'll be in trouble.
- Snake: Thanks, Colonel.
- Colonel: You're welcome.
- Snake: That guy scares me a bit.
- Otacon: That's Beelzemon, Impmon's mega form. In this form, he has two shotguns and rides a motorcycle named Behemoth.
- Snake: Seriously?
- Otacon: Yeah, seriously. And if he gets his claws on a smashball, run!
- Snake: Why?
- Otacon: Just trust me on this.
Beelzemon Blast Mode
- Snake: Otacon! I need some help here!
- Otacon: Beelzemon got the smash ball, didn't he? I told you to run.
- Snake: I know, but let's just get to the point. What can you tell me about this guy?
- Otacon: That's Beelzemon Blast Mode. In this form, his shotguns are replace by one large cannon, and he grows wings.
- Snake: I can see that.
- Otacon: Well, if you want my advice, this is going to be a hard match. His blasts are way more powerful now, and he can fly at high speeds. So keep your gaurd up.
- Snake: Don't worry, I think I have an idea...
- Big Jump and Giant Jump are made up for this game, seeing as I couldn't find a good Up Special.