Meta Knight is ready to show everyone who's boss.
- Neutral Special Move:Mach Tornado
- Side Special Move:Drill Rush
- Up Special Move:Shuttle Loop
- Down Special Move:Dimensional Cape
- Final Smash:Galaxia Darkness
Snake Codec Message
Snake:"Mei Ling, there's a mysterious masked man flying around here with a sword."
Mei Ling:"That's Meta Knight. He's a knight from Dream Land. They say his sword swings can break the sound barrier. Whatever you do, don't get caught in one of his furious barrage attacks. He also commands the Halberd, a flying battleship."
Snake:"Mm, I've seen it. The bow looks like his mask. What kind of weirdo puts his face on the bow of a ship, anyway?"
Mei Ling:"Umm, maybe he's a little narcissistic. Kind of like someone else I know."
Snake:"Really... And who would that be?"
Mei Ling:"Use your imagination."
Fighting against Meta Knight
Projectile attacks work well against Meta Knight, but if you don't have a projectile, fight at close range with a great deal of patience. Many Meta Knight players will be moving constantly, but if you don't let them evade your attacks, you can dash towards them and attack as soon as they stop moving.
- In most of the games Meta Knight has been, he holds his sword in his right hand. However, in other games, including the first game he appeared in, he uses his left hand. This has sparked rumors that he's ambidextrous.