Here we go. Rounding out the default veterans is Lucas. I always thought that Lucas should have been the unlockable Earthbound(Mother) in Brawl. Ness was in both of the first two games and was a default chacter in Melee. Lucas' games haven't been released outside of Japan.
Changes from Brawl
- When PK Thunder is used in midair, Lucas stalls in midair and remains stalled until the projectile disappears. This increases its effectiveness as a recovery move
- Neutral Special Move:PK Freeze
- Side Special Move:PK Fire
- Up Special Move:PK Thunder
- Down Special Move:PSI Magnet
- Final Smash:PK Starstorm
Snake Codec Message
Mei Ling"I see you're fighting Lucas, Snake."
Mei Ling:"That boy has PSI powers, which he can use for different kinds of attacks. But the poor little guy's had such a hard life. His mother was killed when he was young, and he was separated from his brother. After that, he faced all kinds of senseless hardships, and he slowly grew stronger."
Snake:"Senseless hardships--yeah, I had a lot of those too. The question is how you translate those hardships into a better future."
Mei Ling:"...Mmm. Well, I hope things turn out okay for him."
Fighting against Lucas
Deal with Lucas the same way you would Ness. At close range, don't let Lucas turn around to use his reverse aerial attack.
- For some reason, Lucas speaks with an American accent despite the fact that his games haven't been released outside of Japan. Interestingly enough, Ness speaks with a Japanese accent.
- He is faster in Brawl than his own game.