What can I say about Jigglypuff. Only that it's back.
Changes from Brawl
- During the growing period of Puff Up, Jigglypuff's final smash, players are drawn towards Jigglypuff's growing form like magnets. This increases the attack's effectiveness on larger stages.
How to Unlock
- Play 180 standard matches
- Accumulate over 10 hours of powered-on time (meaning have the game turned on for a total of 10 hours)
Note:You must defeat Jigglypuff in a standard match after 1 of the above requirements is met in order to unlock it.
- Get Jigglypuff to join your party in "Tabuu's Revenge:Space-Time Chaos"
- Neutral Special Move:Rollout
- Side Special Move:Pound
- Up Special Move:Sing
- Down Special Move:Rest
- Final Smash:Puff Up
Snake Codec Message
Snake:"Aw, there's a big eyeball walking around here."
Colonel:"That's just Jigglypuff, Snake."
Snake:"Jigglypuff? That some kind of marshmellow?"
Colonel:"Jigglypuff is a balloon-shaped Pokemon. It may be light and puffy and full of air, but it's Sleep ability is devastating."
Snake:"Sleep...? What's so devastating about it going to sleep?"
Colonel:"The instant it falls asleep, there's a huge buildup of energy in it's center of gravity. If it hits you, it's lights out for sure."
Snake:"So it puts so much energy into sleeping? Sounds pretty irresponsible if you ask me."
Colonel:"Takes all kinds, Snake. Especially here in Smash Bros.."
Fighting against Jigglypuff
Fighting Jigglypuff from a distance is a very good tactic, as you avoid all of it's special moves and the "Wall of Pain". If you can't fight from a distance, stay out of the air at all costs to avoid the "Wall of Pain". If Jigglypuff is attacking from above you, get away as quickly as possible to avoid getting caught by Sing.