|Debut||Pokémon Diamond & Pearl|
|Console of origin|
|Smash Bros. appearances||Super Smash Bros. Shadow Smash|
Giratina is the first boss of Shadow Threat on Super Smash Bros. Shadow Smash. He is considered a Normal boss.
- Shadow Ball Flurry-Sends multiple shadow balls in the direction Giratina is facing.
- Will-O-Wisp-Shoots a ball of fire in a strait path torwards the player.
- Extermespeed-Giratina shoots across the stage damaging anything in the path.
- Shadow Force-Giratina dissapears for two seconds and hits the player with 40% if the player isnt dashing. (Slow characters usually always get hit unless on low difficulty.)
- Dark Pulse-Sends a big blast of black fire at the player but doesnt count as fire damage.
Since there is only Wolf Link and Mario, the best strategy varies from the two characters.
Mario should use cape to deflect all attacks and when Giratina uses Extremespeed or Shadow force, use the up recover to dodge at the right moment.
Just avoid projectiles and hit hard with the up Smash Attack, as Wolf Link's does 45 Damage.
Giratina is only peacfully watching over the Reverse world until the Twilight pollutes it, then it turns into the Distortion World, Girtina tries to find the evil beings responseable and mistakes Mario and Wolf Link for the pupurtraitor.
|Super Smash Bros. Shadow Smash Bosses|
|Black:Normal Boss-Blue:Sub-Boss-Red:Hard Boss-Purple:Final Boss|
| Giratina | Mewtwo| Thumper | Twilight Guardian | Dark Twilit | Giga Bowser | King Boo | Count Bleck | Shadow Lugia | Ganondorf | Beast Ganon | Shadow Dialga | Shadow Palkia | ???