IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!
Changes from Brawl:
- When he uses his Giant Punch, the hand he uses (left or right) is chosen at random.
- Neutral Special Move:Giant Punch
- Side Special Move:Headbutt
- Up Special Move:Spinning Kong
- Down Special Move:Hand Slap
- Final Smash:Konga Beat
Snake Codec Message
Snake:"Otacon, there's a gorilla wearing a tie here. He's huge."
Otacon:"That's Donkey Kong. As you can tell, he's got strength to spare. He may be king of the jungle, but he lives in a house just like you or me. And he seems pretty smart--well, for and ape, anyway. The Donkey Kong who fought that epic battle with Mario was this guy's grandfather."
Snake:"That was a long time ago. What about this Donkey Kong? Does he get along with Mario?"
Otacon:"Nope, they're still at it. Seems like they're always competing in something--kart racing, sports, you name it."
Snake:A chip off the old block..."
Fighting against Donkey Kong
Like any heavyweight, DK's physical attacks are powerful. However, he has no projectile or counter attacks. Focus primarily on using quick standard and projectile attacks and keep your distance.
- In the Smash Bros. 64 and Melee, Donkey Kong performed his Giant Punch with his right hand. However, in Brawl he uses his left. This has lead some to believe that Donkey Kong is ambidextrous. That's why I made that change from Brawl. If he is ambidexterous, that would be a very rare trait for a gorilla.