Since nobody even bothered to say this, SSF2 Beta is out, and it's rad and godtier perfect.
Might main Bandana Dee or Luigi, or stay with Black Mage or Megaman.Read more >
Read more >
Go to the regular Smash Bros Wiki to play.
In 8 hours, the Switch event will begin! I'm insanely hype right now and really cannot wait. I know for a fact that we'll be getting more BoTW, the new Mario, Mario Kart, and Splatoon gameplay. I know we'll also be getting some new third-party titles and new Indie games too. Either way, I really, really, really, want to see Smash. However, I guarantee that it's gonna be saved for E3. Unfortunately.
Anyway, I just made this quick blog to get other people as hyped up as I am.
Tell me what you guys expect in the comments!Read more >
So, this just appeared.
I highly recommend reading every single word.
Anyway, I'm going to write about what he said about Smash.
Super Smash Bros Fusion (Both Wii U and & 3DS features, 3DS modes converted to HD, three new fighters including Ice Climbers, YouTube and Twitch Compatable)
First of all, I love that name and every addition stated. Not really much else to say other than it's fundamentally similar to Liam Robertson's leak (only one more character).
The January 2018 convention is also when they plan to reveal the newest entry in the Super Smash Bros series with some major gameplay changes and surprising characters. (Snake reaction all over again, …Read more >
':This article is about Mega Man's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. For other uses, see Mega Man.
Mega Man appears as a newcomer in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Mega Man is ranked 13rd on the current tier list, the top position of B tier.
Mega Man can be unlocked doing any one of these four tasks:
- Collect 300 different Stickers
- Clear 25 Event Matches
- Play in 185 Brawls, then defeat Mega Man.
- Have Mega Man join the player's party in the Subspace Emissary.
Note: Unless he is unlocked in the Subspace Emissary, the player will have to face Mega Man in a Brawl in Dr. Wily's Fortress upon achieving any of the above tasks.
- Neutral Attack - Mega Man does a straight left jab, then knees with his right leg and then does a sweeping kick with…
Read more >
I wasn't gonna make a separate blog for this, but so much more info started flooding in. Liam Robertson started tweeting out that they are going to be making a GameCube virtual console, with, "very safe but strong game choices".
Aftwerwards, Source Gaming made a new article saying that there would be two Smash games on the Switch. The first being a re-release of Melee via VC. The second one is the Switch port of Sm4sh with combined content of the 3DS an Wii U versions. It will include new content including
onlytwo new characters plus all the DLC. Liam Robertson also tweeted that Source Gaming had heard the same things he had.
So, this is all pretty interesting. Two new characters doesn't sound like the perfectionist we all know Sakurai to b…Read more >
So Liam Robertson tweeted this not too long ago. If you guys don't remember him, he was the guy who said that Shovel Knight was supposed to be DLC last October. He and Laura Kate Dale apparently do a bunch of stuff together, and, iirc, he helped Emily Rogers leak Color Splash or smth? I'm not entirely sure how reliable he is. And apparently he's not either.
Anyway, Introspecktive and MasterofHyrule have already made videos about it. I personally don't think this is really big news since Nintendo would practically be forced to releases some kind of new content to get any sales on the game at all. It goes without saying too that since it's a port, it won't have much content.
Does this mean my true waifu will make the cut?
Anyway, sorry I've bee…
Read more >
Ok, I'm right now on my Samsung Galaxy just to tell you that I'm going to Houston by plane. I'm currently at the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport on the Southwest Airlines Flight 30 plane, which will leave at 9:45 AM.
Anyways, HAPPY THANKSGIVING, SUPER SMASH BROS. FANON (and Wikia and SmashWiki)!Read more >
Although a future Smash bros with every single character from a previous iteration would be ideal, I can see the next Smash cut characters. Here are characters I wouldn't mind getting cut in a future Smash bros.
Sure having characters that where cut in Brawl is nice, but I think it would be better if Dr. Mario was one of Mario's alternate costumes.
Adding the Koopalings was nice, but I'm not crazy about Bowser Jr.
Young Link or Toon Link
Ever since I saw Link turn into Twilight princess Link in the Brawl opening trailer, I knew Wind waker Link was going to replace Young Link. But instead of calling him Young Link, they call him Toon Link. I prefer it if we got one as an alternate costume for another instead of both.
When …Read more >
hello this is BJD here
apparently i got hacked. well that's nice
so i'm stuck in this account for nowRead more >
This is where I get some requests from you guys and I make a moveset for that said requested character. No fan characters or characters in the actual Smash series. So request now!Read more >
Yes, you heard me right: 50 CHARACTERS. It's stupid. It's unnessesary. It's borderline dumb. BUT...when has that ever stopped me in the past? This is Part 1, which has 50-41. Part 2 will have 40-31, Part 3 has 30-21, Part 4 has 20-11, and Part 5 has 10-1. There will also be a LEAST wanted Part, but with only 5.
So I hope you enjoy
my pain and sufferingthe Top 50 characters I want in Smash!
"What?! Scorpion in a Smash Game?! Thats the stopedist ting i'd eva hear off!"-A random comment
Well, suprisingly, Scorps has a little (and I mean VERY little) chance of making it. Here are the reson's:
- M-Rated characters have appered in Brawl and 4. (It's Solid Snake and Bayonetta)
- He has been on plenty of Nintendo Consoles.
- There have been several oddball char…
Read more >
If I had to pick between NES Mario and Paper Mario, it'd be Paper.
- B (Fire-Ball): NES Mario shots a Fire-Ball. While it acts pretty much the same as normal Mario's Fire-Ball, it's faster but does less damage.
- Side B (Shell Kick): NES Mario kicks a Green Shell forward. Like the item, it bounces off walls and can be stopped by being jumped on. If it stops compleatly, opponents can pick it up. You must wait until the Shell breaks to use it again.
- Up B (Spring): NES Mario bounces off a Spring. It acts like Sonic's Up B: When the Spring hits the floor, it can be picked up, thrown, absorbed, or even attacked.
- Down B (? Block): NES Mario punches a ? Block, making one
of 3 Power-Ups appere. They all have a 30% chance each of coming
out. The 3 are:
- No. of Jumps: 2
- Wall Jump: N
- Wall Cling: N
- Tether Recovery?: N
- Float?: N
- Crawl?: N
Once Arthur takes 70% damage, it will shatter, leaving Arthur in his boxers. While in his boxers, Arthur now weighs considerably less and takes slightly more damage (about 3% more) from attacks.
◾Normal A- Lance Flurry: Arthur thrusts his lance forward, stabbing directly before him, dealing 3% with fairly good range and low horizontal knockback. Repeatedly tapping the button causes Arthur to stab wildly before him, much like Captain Falcon's jab.
◾Up Tilt- Noble Knight: Arthur thrusts his lance upwards, the very tip shimmering in the light. Regardless, hitting any old part of the lance will deal 5% and mediocre knockback, whereas if you hit the shimmering sweetspot …
Read more >
- No. of Jumps: 2
- Wall Jump: N
- Wall Cling: N
- Tether Recovery?: N
- Float?: N
- Crawl?: Y
Excite Biker is a fighter that often wants to be on the move, what with the coasting mechanic and the ability to cool down and avoid exploding by moving. However, the overheat mechanic adds an interesting risk-reward dynamic, as while overheating deals damage to the biker, it also powers up attacks, and the explosion can be his most effective finishing move! Thus, the biker's playstyle revolves around managing overheat, and knowing when to heat up and when to cool down. Coasting also plays a big part in how the biker fights, since it allows him to rush in when practically any attack, and gives him a unique way to extend his combos! He can also take his momentum to…
Read more >
So I thought we already had the final roster for Rivals of Aether...I was very wrong. Dan Fornace, the head developer of the game, has confirmed on Twitter that the next character will be revealed later this year and it will be another Earth character, which confirms that we will be getting another Fire, Water, and Wind character as well.
This begs the question, what other kinds of elements and elemental variations can they cover? Zetterburn is Fire, Orcane is Water, Wrastor is Wind, and Kragg is Earth. Forsburn is Smoke, a variation on Fire, Etalus is Ice, a variation on Water, Maypul is Grass/Plants which I guess is a variation on Earth, and then Absa is Lightning/Clouds, which is a variation on Wind.
It seems like they've already exhauste…Read more >
I have been watching MagicScrumpy's stuff, so I thought it would be interesting if we did this:
Create a character, or take an existing character, and make them overpowered.
- By overpowered, I do not mean give them moves that come out on frame 1 and can OHKO, they should be overpowered, but not insanely broken that they are impossible to defeat.
- Try not to make characters overpowered in ways that make them no longer who they are. For example, making Bowser very fast would make him better, but it would remove his "strong but slow" gameplay style.
- Do not make pages for characters like Fox, Meta Knight and Diddy Kong, as they are already considered broken in canon titles.
- Name the pages as Overpowered Entry: [character name].
Well, it's finally happening....
After this long, it's almost surreal.
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/788900063833493504Read more >
GET OVER HERE!!!
- B (Spear): Scorpion yells "Get over here!" and shoots his spear/harpoon forward. If it comes in contact with anyone, he pulls them towards him. Press B again to uppercut the victim.
- Side B (Flaming Pillars): Scorpion summons a wall of fire in front of him, which stays there for a while. Anyone who touches the fire gets lingering damage.
- Up B (Hell-fire teleport): Scorpion gets engulfed in flames, then re-appears in a imputed location. It's like Zelda's Up B, but slower and does damage.
- Down B (Flame Breath): Scorpion takes off his mask and starts to breath fire. It's like Bowser's Neutral B, but with more range and less damage.
- Final Smash (Fatality Combo): Scorpion drags the opponent into hell, does a combo, then uppercuts the…
I'm currently working on a GIANT Smash Bros roster thing, and I wanna know: Is it good? Is it bad? Does it need a spacific character? Did I over-do it? Let me know in the comments!
(P.S: I think i've over done it...it has over 100 characters in there...)
(P.P.S: Green ones are DLC)Read more >
- This article is about Steve's appearance in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. For other uses, see Steve.
Steve (寿帝武, Steve) is Mojang's unofficial mascot, ready to battle in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. He was unveiled on September 30, 2016.
- His Fishing Rod grab works as a tether.
- Moderately strong, his vast array of tools give him the fighting power he needs!
- By far, Steve is the only DLC character to use Custom Moves.
- Unfortunately, Steve left his armour at home. In Smash, he has to battle without the strength of a diamond chestplate.
Steve, along with Alex, are more of a representative of Minecraft as a game than themselves. They’re a bit slow paced, due to the excessive amount of Items they carry. Steve suffers fro…
Read more >
The hype would be real, I tell ya.
- B (Gaster Blasters) Sans brings out and charges a Gaster Blaster. While at first, without charge, it's quick but weak. However, the longer you charge it, the stronger and bigger it gets. You can also aim it in any direction.
- Side B (Phycic grab) Sans waves his arm forward. If the opponent is in a certaint range, Sans can then grab them. Once grabbed, you can use the Control Stick to throw them in any direction.
- Up B (Shortcut) Sans shrugs as he suddenly dissaperes. He will then teleport in the direction the player wants him to teleport. It's like Zelda's Up B, only longer but farther.
- Down B (MISS) Sans puts his hands in his hoodie pockets. If anyone tries to attack him while he's doing so, Sans will suddenly…
idk if it's like against the rules to talk about non-smash things but its nintendo so im pretty sure its fine, also platipi made a thing about mario run and thats not smash so yeah
so Pokemon Go
I'm Lv 13, Team Instinct, my highest CP Pokemon is Snorlax, 1016
also where i live there's like nothing, the closest pokestop is like 3 quarter of a mile away, and its next to the gym which i took over like 3 times. To get there i just ride my bike. The gym will be any teams at any time. Here's the gym setup usually:
Instinct: Me, some close friends
wait a minute i dont have friends
Valor: My old friend I never talk to & his friend I barely know.
Mystic: I don't even know
tell about your pokemon go adventures or something yeahRead more >
yeah so here's my mains
of course i main ness
Here's where I made it:
https://quetzle.github.io/smash-apps/tier/Read more >
Wow, Apple literally just revealed a Mario game for the App store. That's super hype! Now I really can't wait for AC and FE sometime soon!
Anyway, I'm going back to the presentation.Read more >
So I was just browsing on GameFAQs and saw that, apparently, there's a leak for SSBNX amongst other things. Here's the entire "leak".
"Greetings, I was recently furloughed by the big N and I'm seriously considering leaving the company, I don't mind violating some NDA's to give the people what they want to hear.
The NX reveal is set for a reveal late this September. Sony's press conference has forced their hand to plan a conference on a similar date. It may be pushed to October due to them giving the direct in favor of an official announcement this month,
Most of everything that has been previously been leaked for the NX has been true. Cannot confirm the initial rumors about the Specs, since quite frankly I'm not aware of that.
The Animal Cross…Read more >
School's coming up soon
And I might be inactive
But if homework isn't that long I might come here
Read more >
- Neutral B (Fire/Ice/Magnet Pac): "The Pacster" choses between three different pac-berry's. With Fire, he spits fire, with ice, the freezes people, and with magnet, he pulls people towards him. Pac's left open for attack when choosing though.
- Side B (Bite): Pac-Man chomps forward and starts chewing on the opponent. It acts very similar to Wario's Neutral B, but Pac can also spit them out faster.
- Up B (Fluttering?): Pac-man does his weird flutter move that he can do in the Video Game adaptation.
- Down B (Bad Joke): Pac-Man says a really bad joke like in the show. If a opponent is close enough, they will face-palm in disbelief. This leaves them open for Pac to attack them. It can also double as a taunt.
- Final Smash (Planet Pac): Pac-Man w…
what did I miss
also it's my birthday (8/27)Read more >
Ever wondered what would happen if the Pokémon Trainer got in, but not his Pokémon? No? Well, I did, so...
- Neutral B (Repel): The Trainer uses the Repel spray that leaves a puff of green smoke in the air. Anyone who touches the smoke will take damage. The smoke stays for about 5 or 6 seconds before disappearing.
- Side B (Fishing Rod): The Trainer flings his Rod forward. If it comes in contact with a opponent, he pulls them towards him. while it does no damage, it can also be used as a grapple like Link's Hook Shot.
- Up B (Escape Rope): trainer throws a rope in the air and climbs it. He can only climb strait upwards, but can jump off it vertically.
- Down B (Poke-Ball): Trainer chucks a Poke-Ball. If it hits someone, it will trap them inside of it,…
This is what I think the 1.1.6 tier list should've looked like:
As I said last time, I'll give my explanations for everything each row at a time.
- S: Yes, Ryu is top tier. Everybody knows that; it's time to accept it. Bayonetta and Sheik are next. They're definitely still great characters, even after nerfs. I moved Cloud down two slots and Rosaluma one. Cloud's great, but not before Bayo, Sheik, and Ryu.
- A: Diddy Kong is a great character, but not absolute top tier. I put ZSS above Mario, Sonic, and Fox and moved them down to this row. Then I just threw in Mewtwo after them. Still don't know when he got so good.
- B: Only changed one thing: Roy. As I said in the previous blog, if ZeRo ever played Roy in a tournament, he would not be low tier any…
Read more >
A new tier list was released yesterday, and there's some...questionable placements, imo.
Okay, so I'mma just organize this for each specific tier.
- S: They've greatly expanded this now from just the initial top three of the last version. I thought the last version's were more specific but anyway. Not sure why Diddy Kong is top tier. I recognize that he is a good character, but definitely not number one anymore. Within the top 8 for sure. As a Cloud main myself, I recognize that Cloud is a very good character, but is he really better than Sheik, Bayo, Rosaluma, and Ryu? Within top 5 for sure, but not second to absolute top. Sheik and Rosaluma are at a perfect spot. Mario, Sonic, and Fox are A tier; ZSS, Ryu, and Bayo should take their spots.
Feels like I'm dead and everything I'm doing is a post-mortis muscle spasm.Read more >
I was not aware of SSF2 livestreaming their event at Smash Con until after Falco's reveal. I was very excited about Falco as I knew that SSF2 drastically needed more veterans. Anyway, I started watching the event and got very excited for the next two characters. Pretty soon, Bandana Dee was revealed. Now, I don't necessarily have anything against Bandana Dee himself, but I've seen very cancerous fans of him and that he's practically omnipresent in any roster ever. So I personally find him kinda boring and overrated by now. Also, shouldn't King Dedede have taken priority? After seeing his moveset, though, I got pretty excited. Unfortunately, I didn't see his reveal live either. I made sure I saw today's reveal live, though. Before I start, …Read more >
yeah I'm older nowRead more >
- Name change
I'm thinking of changing the name, here are my choices:
- MLG Smash Bros. (no name change)
- Super MLG Smash Bros.
- MLG Super Smash Bros.
- Super Smash Bros. MLG
- Dank Smash Bros.
- Super Dank Smash Bros.
- Dank Super Smash Bros.
- Super Smash Bros. Dank
- Dank Meme Smash Bros.
- Dank Meme Super Smash Bros.
- Super Dank Meme Smash Bros.
- Super Smash Bros. Dank Memes
- (and other ideas you guys have)
- Section: General Dank
I just need to figure out how to sort them, I need some help.
Thanks in advance!Read more >
Hey guys, Plasmaster here. So I am about ready to start analyzing my whole character list and then creating a tier list for Recharged.
However there is still one character slot that I have not filled in yet. I have selected the series I want that rep to be from, and it is Rivals of Aether. I just can't seem to decide on a specific rep from the series though. So, if you could tell me who you want to see in the comments below and I will select the one that is mentioned the most.
Here are the reps to choose from:
KraggRead more >
That face I couldn't resist using as my avatar sorryRead more >
That no one has a sense of humor nowadays?
I can't make an Avenue Q joke without people thinking I'm legit serious.Read more >
To listen to me whine
About nothing and everything all at once?
Seriously, though, I gotta try and find motivation. Any ideas?Read more >
So as you all probably know, I'm never really around here much anymore. So I've promoted two users to essentially replace me while I'm around: Plasmaster, and Brittonbubba.
Now, I haven't promoted them to bureaucrats, only administrators. I'll plop my head in again soon, and if they haven't somehow destroyed the wiki, I'll promote one of them to bureaucrat.
Though you could always just message me whenever you need some bureaucratic business taken care of. I'm still on wikia, just rarely do I check in here.If either of them abuses their position, I'll demote them in a heartbeat. If I'm not around, just tell me on my message wall.
So, I want to ask you guys: who deserves to be a bureaucrat more? Plasmaster or Brittonbubba? Vote below, and say w…Read more >
He can promote me to admin.
That'll make things easier than expected.
So, I'll try and be as active as possible while I'm an admin.Read more >
I know, it sounds like a big leap, but since I remembered one could do that, I now know that:
- I can become admin, and appoint others to become admins.
- I can delete old memories I made that are best left gone.
- Help with some problems, such as melodramatic fools.
Here's the link: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Adoption:Super_Smash_Bros._Fanon_Wiki_(2)
IF I AM TO ADOPT THIS WIKI, PLEASE LEAVE REPLIES IN MY SUPPORT. I'M SORRY IF I SOUND STUPID, BUT I WANT TO AT LEAST TAKE A CHANCE AND MAKE CHANGES.Read more >
An article called Super Smash Bros. Calamity/Goomba Storm became this wiki's 4,000th article.
Shouldn't we celebrate?Read more >
into SammyClassicSonicFan.Read more >
I need to get rid of all of my old shame stuff.Read more >
Hey guys, so juding by the photo above and the title on this blog, I might make this new smash game called Calamity. Serious ideas, serious gameplay, serious modes, and a serious damage meter (which Cruelty doesn't have).
There will be up to 70 characters, with 48 starters, 22 unlockables. 43 stages and some other stuff that will probably cram into the game.
I might replace this game with Cruelty.
So yeah, bye everyone.Read more >
So I started this on Fantendo, but it only got 11 comments, which stinks because I spent hours on this. I've recently been working on a gigantic list of every single plausible newcomer in smash and compiled it into one huge list. By plausible I mean that it meets Sakurai's criteria; appears on a Nintendo console, originated in a video game, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, I decided that it'd be interesting to put said list inside a random picker and see what happens. I pressed the "randomize" button 20 times and this is what I got:
- Jack Cayman
- Baby Bros.
- Yu Narukami
- Lloyd Irving
- Circus Charlie
- Wrestler & Reporter
- Galaga Ship
- Yooka & Laylee
Of course, I spent a lot of time randomizing r…Read more >
So in this blog, you can comment down below for ideas for character, items, stages, etc in Super Smash Bros. Cruelty!
Also joke characters/items/stages/etc are not allowed.Read more >
Yeah so I updated my avatar, added the rainbow to the background insted of just white. What do you guys think?Read more >