|Console of origin|
|Smash Bros. appearances||Darkstalkers series|
Many creatures from Makai have already entered the human world. Many of these creatures are considered by people to be of high value as source for decorative items, materials that doesn't exist in the human world (such as blood and fluids from the internal organs), and research for biological weapons and such. The demand for these is very high. The trade of the Darkhunter was created to meet the demands of these clients.
These hunters track down the monsters and collect a reward depending on the creature they poach. The risks are very high, but so are the rewards. Because they hunt the creatures of the night, failure is not an option. Failing would mean one thing, death. To fight against these Darkstalkers, merely having a fit body, martial arts skills, and fire arms are not enough. It is possible for a Class C creature to kill an entire army of first class elite soldiers. A strong mind and spirit is also needed to keep one self from losing their own sanity. And a dark heart is needed so that they are not poisoned with the aura that the creatures give off.
Several hundred Darkhunters of varied skill are said to exist in the world. Some of these hunters can barely kill a wild beast from Makai, let alone a Darkstalker. Among these hunters, B. B. Hood is a Special S-Class Hunter. Her heart was dark enough that Jedah considered her a Darkstalker and pulled her into the Majigen as a worthy soul. Her stare alone can cause the lower ranking Darkstalkers to be filled with fear, and she is able to deflect many kinds of mind attacks. It would be fair to say that she was born to be a hunter.
When she was pulled into the Majigen by Jedah, she simply looked around and said, "Haha, they're all mine... It's been a long time since a job this big."
The Darkhunter occupation has grown considerably, though it has only started within the last year. This occupation is quite different from what Donovan, a half-human, half-demon, does out of fate.
How to Unlock
- Hit at least 1100 ft. in Home-Run Contest.
- 190 matches
- B: Smile & Missile: B.B. Hood shoots a rocket from her basket at her opponent. The rocket explodes on impact and blows opponents away.
- B Side: Shyness & Strike: B.B. Hood takes her basket behind her back and dashes forward while bringing it down hard onto her opponent.
- B Up: Love & Slice: B.B. Hood takes her knife out, then starts by jamming it forward then jumping up doing a shoryuken like slash with her knife.
- B Down: Cheer & Fire: B.B. Hood takes out a bottle and sprays a 1.50 second flame from it burning her opponent if they are close enough.
- Final Smash: Beautiful Memory: B.B. Hood gets a vision of an old woman while she says "Grandma!" and rushes for her opponent with her knives ready. If she connects, she slashes at her opponent like a wild man, then starts hitting her opponent in the stomach with her basket while crying a large puddle near her feet. She will then do a backbreaker to her opponent, jump up and throw the opponent down into it. The puddle turns out to be a geyser and shoots the opponent sky high. After being done, she claps her hands and says "All done now!"